All ebook purchases include DRM-free downloads of the .MOBI file (Kindle, Kindle App) and the .EPUB file (iBooks, Nook, etc.).
Unless you plan to live forever, you've got to read this book!
One Foot in the Grave is a collection of true graveyard stories you won't be able to put down���or ever forget. Join a real cemetery sexton as he introduces you to
- Eddie, a lock-picking ghost
- Pamela, an error-prone physic
- A relentless, coffin-chasing cow
- Grandmas who steal decorations
- Brazen graveside lovers
- A rock band's memorable visit
- Mrs. Robinson's buried leg
Chad Daybell shares his own cemetery blunders and bizarre experiences, including dealings with meddling spirits and tips on how to outfox the Grim Reaper. This book is sure to entertain the living, the dead, and everyone in between! Filled with laughs and humor, this book is perfect for family members of all ages.