Ebook Help Page
Thank you for buying an ebook from Books & Things. For your convenience, we have provided detailed instructions on how to get your ebook on to your device. We provide you with two types of ebook files (.epub, and .mobi) so that you are able to put them directly on your device without the hassle of converting one file to another.
- When your ebook is “shipped” out to you it is sent directly to your email.
- However, on occasion it may get filtered into your junk or spam folder. If you do not receive an email with download links please check your junk or spam folder for your purchased ebook, and download it on to your computer.
Android eReader or phone customers:
- Open your Adobe Reader app*, go to the open file screen, and tap on the file of your ebook. Flip through the pages by by sliding your finger across the screen.
*Adobe Reader must already be installed and permissions set to allowed.
Amazon Kindle customers:
- Connect your kindle to your computer with your USB cable. If it does not automatically open, open by either finding the icon in 'my computer' (windows), or by clicking on the icon on your desktop (Mac).
- Open the documents folder on your kindle.
- Copy your ebook from it location on the computer to the kindles documents folder.
Barnes & Noble Nook customers:
- Connect your Nook to your computer with your USB cable. If it does not automatically open, open by either finding the icon in 'my computer' (windows), or by clicking on the icon on your desktop (Mac).
- Open the my documents folder on your Nook.
- Copy your ebook from it location on the computer into your my documents folder on your Nook.
- After disconnecting your device you can get to the ebook by clicking my library/my documents
Apple iPad or iPhone customers:
- Add the ebook file to your iTunes library by opening iTunes, going to the file menu, selecting add to library, and finding the ebook file located on your computer.
- Connect your iDevice to your computer using your Apple USB cable.
- Your book should automatically sync (if it doesn't you can go into devices, click on books, and check sync books).
We hope this helps you, and again thank you for your Books & Things ebook purchase. If you are still having issues please feel free to email us at email@example.com.