All ebook purchases include DRM-free downloads of the .MOBI file (Kindle, Kindle App) and the .EPUB file (iBooks, Nook, etc.).
Counting daisy petals can be misleading, and wishing on stars is a little unreliable. There's a better way to figure out if the one you're with is someone you should be with forever.
In this no-nonsense guide to dating, Robert McIntosh teaches you to evaluate your relationships based on the teachings in the Family Proclamation. Find out if you match up on the important things, like
- Your priorities for life and love
- The goals you've set for yourself and your marriage
- Your beliefs and your commitment to them
- How you plan to raise a future family
- Your roles within marriage and as parents
Take the drama out of your dating life by learning to look for and attract someone with whom you'll be truly compatible. Whether you're sixteen or sixty-seven, this insightful book will guide you to the right kind of relationship���one that will last eternally.